IT IS FAST BECOMING THE #1 MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR FUNDING SOURCE.
….MONEY IS BEING RAISED IN THE DOUBLE DIGIT BILLIONS!!
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE TYPES AND SIZES OF PROJECTS, BUSINESS OR FINANCIAL NEEDS THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS NEW VEHICLE.
THE CONCEPT OF CROWDFUNDING HAS EVOLVED.
This short video might change your life forever!
“Crowd Funding ” offers 3 big advantages.
- Crowd funding is a great alternative to seeking venture funding because users are able to do so without giving up equity of accumulating debt. Instead, entrepreneurs can distribute products or gifts to the funding community in exchange for capital, also know as rewards based shared funding.
- Crowd Funding is a great way to market a new business and generate awareness.
- Possibly the greatest advantage of Crowd Funding is that it allows ventures to gain consumer feedback earlier in the process. Successful businesses use customer suggestions to better their processes, products, or services. Unfortunately sometimes these changes are made way too late in the game, causing the business to fail. Crowd Funding eliminates this anguish by allowing entrepreneurs to gauge customer reactions, foster users’ ideas and test the product before it even hits the market.
3 major disadvantages of crowd funding.
- Crowd Funding can expose an entrepreneur’s idea and insider information to potential competitors because the details must be included to “sell” the concept to donors. This increases the risk that the owner’s idea may be copied or stolen, especially if the competitor has better financing. With shared funding the only the basic concept needs to be described because members of our “village” share their donations with others.
- Crowd Funding is not a viable method for long term financing. While it is great for funding one-time projects or start-ups it is not very good at generating an ongoing flow of financial resources.
- With Crowd Funding the amount of money a venture is able to raise is limited. Limits are also placed on the amount of time that the campaign is able to run. Popular Crowd Funding platforms like Kickstarter, GoFundMe, and IndiGoGo charge fees on the money raised. Some platforms don’t disclose the fee amount until
the money is raised and the campaign ends. Take it or leave it.
TRADE IN TIME AND EIGHT OTHER FORMS OF CAPITAL
“TIME CAPITAL” IS UNIQUE
BY SHARING THE CAPITAL THAT WE POSSES WE CREATE CURRENCY
THE JAZZ GUMBO PROJECT IS ABOUT SHARING YOUR PERSONAL CAPITAL WORTH
Make an assessment of your personal capital stock. Consider the amount of control that you have of your time. Get a feel for the other forms of capital that you control. I will use Miracle Mike Persi (MiracleMike.info) as an example of a way that you can evaluate your own wealth.
- On of the results of suffering from nerve damage as a young man caused Mike to become a devout man of faith. He has huge reserves of SPIRITUAL CAPITAL.
- The story of how he came to be called “Miracle Mike” has created a huge reserve of EXPERIENTIAL CAPITAL. He was introduced to the super-food Moringa and credits it with giving him the strength and stamina to learn to walk again.
- His experience has created an opportunity for him in the realm of LIVING CAPITAL through sales of the Moringa plant. He is promoting capsules, tea, powder, oil and seeds for planting.
- As a member of the Village Econimix he is growing CULTURAL CAPITAL with everyone interested in being stronger and healthier.
- Mike’s story has had well over 120,000 views on YouTube creating a vast and growing reserve of SOCIAL CAPITAL. Our entire village can benefit from Mike’s wealth.
Take a few minutes to watch the video below.
THE 9TH FORM OF CAPITAL IS TIME.
Time is the most unique and precious form of capital. It is the only form that can not be increased, because the supply is finite. The control of our time is what we use material capital to obtain and investing time is how we leverage the other forms of capital.
THE JAZZ GUMBO PROJECT MODEL
Our primary objective is to work together, to grow the village’s social capital to 3 million people, using the same gauge of success as handout flyer success rates of 2%.
By investing time sharing Mike’s story with your network, and encouraging them to share with their network, we can maximize the currency value of our combined social networks.
- Setting up affiliate relationships for each member of the village will allow everyone to earn commissions while we build our audience.
- The moringa products are consumables. As the market grows so does the residual income and the profits. At some point it will make sense to white label our own products and then to start our own production and processing.
- The system is easy to duplicate and can be offered as an incentive to build our shared funding membership.
There are several very popular social networks but for this example we’ll use only one, Facebook. Facebook has approximately 1.44 Billion users. We’ve all seen a video go “viral” and generate huge numbers of views. If you’ve ever handed out flyers for an event you know that a 2% response is considered very obtainable so I’ll use that number.
Getting 2% of Facebook users to look at our video would be 28.8 million connections. 3 million is a little more than 10% of that. (10.4166% to be more exact) so let’s stick with 2%.
2% of 28.8 million is 576,000. I’ll use 500,000 for this example. You should agree that because of the huge exposure provided by Facebook getting half a million people to respond to an offer is very possible with a good story.
With an audience of 500,000 considering each offer, affiliate relationships make a lot of sense. We can begin to grow financial capital quickly. That is a tremendous amount of exposure. With a 4% average commission on affiliate products the residual income has tremendous potential!
This is simple plan to grow a consumer database that generates income separate from the shared funding revenue shown above. It should be clear that any product put before this market is likely to result in a certain percentage of sales.
Subscribe and stay current with different models of crowd sourcing
THE JAZZ GUMBO PROJECT can work for you.
It only takes a few seconds to subscribe, your information will not be shared and we promise not to SPAM you. You can “opt out” at any time. We believe you will join us.